When do I need a booster pump?
If you see a drop in production after increasing your discharge pipeline length or increasing the amount of lift to the top of the plant…it’s a good indication you need a booster pump. Other factors should be considered so contact Custom Dredge Works Inc. to help you determine whether a booster pump is right for your project.
“With CDW’s help, we added a booster pump to our in-harbor dredging operation and increased production by 50%. It was a perfect solution that saved money, deferred acquisition of a new dredge and helped us win a follow-on excavating contract!”
Our booster pump clients enjoy:
- Best-in-Class OEM parts
- Expert, computerized assistance in sizing and placement of your new booster pump(s)
- Superior engineering and a customized design to your specifications and requirements
- Excellent workmanship by skilled fabricators
- Safe, functional and aesthetic skids, with headache racks
- Painted a color scheme according to your preferences
- Booster pumps – Pick your power source: diesel, electric or natural gas
- Painted with Marine Grade Epoxy for much more uniform, harder, more durable finish.
- Enclosed and air-conditioned for VFD and transformer
- Market-leading resale value
- After-sale support, consultation services and troubleshooting
- Five (5) service trucks, with skilled crews, available for field repairs and maintenance (not included in sales price)
- A 12-month warranty on components and workmanship
- Best prices in the industry!
- Automation and Remote Control Options
The best value-proposition Booster Pumps in the world.
Due to our cost efficiencies in manufacturing, parts & labor, and service after sale, Custom Dredge Works can build and deliver a new Booster Pump at a value above our competitors.
Booster Pump Power Conversion.
Custom Dredge Works is very experienced in designing and implementing Booster Pump Station power conversion projects, such as converting diesel powered boosters to electric power. Electric booster conversions have become more affordable and cost effective. Since electric motors are almost maintenance free and typically have a longer life span than diesel, converting from diesel to electric can bring tremendous savings. Contact CDW to discuss converting your booster or dredge.
Contact us for a Free Computerized Booster Placement & Sizing Analysis
Click here to view DREDGE POWER SOURCE Options
Complimentary Ongoing Support
As a member of the Custom Dredge Works family, you and your team will enjoy direct access to our expert support team to expedite and trouble shoot any issues that may occur with your Custom Dredge Works dredge. Our support team includes specialist in Electrical, Automation, Hydraulics, Mechanical, & Parts.