1. “Built like a tank” Construction: Solid, heavy duty. Extra internal supports, reinforcements, trusses, double and overlapping welds and joints. Socket welds on all hydraulic lines. Rigid quality control inspections and scrutiny. Skilled craftsmen, utilizing the latest fabrication technology.
2. Longevity: Maintained properly, our dredges are designed and built to provide a productive functional lifespan of up to 40 years.
3. Accurate and Predictable Production Capability: Our dredges are very carefully custom designed for each client and application. If the site composition was accurately described, and the dredge Operator is competent, our dredges will consistently perform at or beyond the desired metrics.
4. Minimize Unscheduled Shutdowns: Since time is quite literally money in the world of Dredging, unscheduled shutdowns must be minimized with the length of each occurrence shortened as much as possible. After years of trial & error and common-sense analysis, consistent patterns have emerged as to why unscheduled shutdowns occur. Based on these patterns, our goal is to anticipate, avoid, and shorten shutdowns employing key strategies.
5. Use only “Best-in-Class” O.E.M. off-the-shelf parts: This allows for quick and easy access to local parts dealers in most locations for fast self-maintenance or local certified repairs. The specific OEM brand components used in your customized dredge are determined by you and aligned with your preferences.
6. Utilization of high quality electronic controls: The dredge must be able to operate in the event of a electronic failure. The dredge control systems can operate independent of the PLC or computer control.
7. Redundant non-electric hydraulic controls: Insures continued operation in the event of a PLC or electrical failure.
8. Install only Stainless Steel Hydraulic fluid tanks: Avoids the residue pollutants produced by tank coatings, which inevitably corrupt all hydraulic systems.
9. Back-Up Gearbox Replacement Program: CDW stocks its standard gearboxes, in the event a replacement must be immediately available. CDW can ship new or offer a remanufactured alternative at a more economical cost.
10. Fast deployment of replacement parts: Parts and service crews can be dispatched for emergency projects at a moments notice.
11. Support: Immediate expert telephone support and troubleshooting.